The following documents listed in the guidelines are required for each proposal submitted to The Trull Foundation for consideration. Proposals that are submitted without the requested information will not be considered.
PLEASE MAIL THE COMPLETED PROPOSAL TO: THE TRULL FOUNDATION, 404 Fourth Street, Palacios, Texas 77465
Questions about proposals/grants will be answered Monday-Friday from 8 AM-12 PM at (361) 972-5241.
MEETING DATES AND DEADLINES: In 2016, The Trull Foundation will consider grants every month except July and December. Please mail your proposal so that it arrives at the Foundation office by the 15th of the month PRIOR to the meeting month in which you would like your proposal to be considered. (Example: by January 15th for the February meeting). There will be no meeting in July or December.
PROPOSALS REQUESTING FUNDING FOR EVENTS THAT HAVE ALREADY OCCURRED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE SEND REQUESTS FOR EVENTS AT LEAST THREE MONTHS IN ADVANCE.
GRANT PROPOSAL GUIDELINES:
Each applicant should submit an original proposal.
A. Proposal fact sheet: This Proposal Fact Sheet will be the first document in proposals reviewed by our Contributions Committee. The committee meets monthly. The document can be downloaded to your computer and space expanded where needed. Please mail proposals to The Trull Foundation office. At this time, we do not accept proposals by email. Two page maximum on the Proposal Fact Sheet, please.
B. Request letter (2-page maximum)
C. Please list other foundations or organizations you have/will apply to for funding of this request.
D. Current Agency operating budget (1-3 pages), including sources of income.
E. Project budget (one page) if different from operating budget.
F. IRS information:
1. Funds are granted to organizations with a current USA Internal Revenue 501(c)(3) document or to:
- departments, agencies, and other services operated within federal, state or local government agencies, and
- institutions and agencies affiliated with organized religions and religious bodies.
2. All subsequent communications concerning exempt status.
3. If there is any matter that might affect the IRS status to cause the revocation of the exemption, include information about this matter.
G. Selected additional material or information (limit 5 pages) (optional).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- The Foundation will acknowledge receipt of proposals and will affirm the approval, denial, or request for more information within 60 days.
- Proposals sent by FAX or email are not accepted.
- Please do not place the proposal documents in a folder or binder.
- ** Please do not send plaques or certificates of appreciation. Trull Foundation Trustees seek to support grant seekers in making the best use of available funding. **